The following guidelines will help you provide an acceptable CruCard photo.
Photos must be passport quality and flash must be enabled when taking photo.
CruCard Photo Guidelines:
- Photo must be no more than six months old
- Only show your head and top of shoulders
- Have a light-colored, solid background
- Have uniform lighting (no shadows across the face)
- Be a clear and sharply focused image
- Show your face with a natural expression
- Show your shoulders square on (not looking over shoulder)
- Show your face looking straight at the camera (not tilted sideways or up or down)
- Show your eyes open and clearly visible (nothing obscuring eyes, including hair)
- Not show any reflections on glasses or face
- Show no head coverings (except for religious purposes)
- Photo cannot be black and white
- Photo cannot be edited
- You may smile in your CruCard photo.
Unacceptable photos will be rejected.